This rule checks for test case and workflow files that exceed a specified number of steps (activities). The default number of steps is set to
If the rule is executed within a process, only the test cases are checked against the specified number of steps.
Aim for short and concise test cases by setting a maximum number of steps (activities).
- In the Design ribbon, navigate to Analyze File > Workflow Analyzer Settings.
- Go to Workflow Analyzer to view the rules.
- Select Test Case/Workflow Too Complex and configure the default action.
- Set a Maximum Activity Count value.
- Click OK to save changes.
To reset the rule to the default configuration, right-click it and select Reset to default. This will reset the "Maximum Activity Count" to
Updated 6 months ago