To successfully establish a connection and send requests to the SAP SuccessFactors API, the SuccessFactors Scope activity must complete authentication using the supported OData API authentication using basic or OAuth 2.0 flows.
To give the SuccessFactors Scope activity the ability to authenticate and to enable the other activities to successfully send requests to SAP SuccessFactors API, you must complete the following steps:
After establishing a connection, a parent SuccessFactors Scope activity can output a record of the connection in a SuccessFactors Connection object (SuccessFactors Connection) that you can use in subsequent child scope activities.
The following input properties are required in the SuccessFactors Scope activity:
Follow the Authentication for OData API steps create either
- An application and to obtain a (Client ID) and (Client Secret) and use these values instead of authenticating with OAuth.
- HTTP Basic Authentication using a (Username) and (Password).
- Create a new automation project.
- Open UiPath Studio.
- Under New Project, click Process (this opens a New Blank Process window).
- Enter a project Name, Location, and Description.
- Click Create.
- Install the UiPath.SAP.SuccessFactors.Activities package.
- In the Design ribbon, click Manage Packages (this opens the Manage Packages window).
- Under All Packages, click Connect
- In the Search bar, enter SuccessFactors.
- Click, install and accept the license for the UiPath.SAP.SuccessFactors.Activities.
- For more information about Uipath Studio packages, see Managing Packages in the Studio Guide.
Now that you have completed the setup, you can start adding the SAP SuccessFactors activities to your project.
To learn more about the SAP SuccessFactors activities (including example property inputs/outputs), see the Activities page for a complete activity list and links to the activity detail pages.
Updated 4 months ago