Reads all characters from a specified XPS file and stores it in a string variable by using OCR technology.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- FileName - The path of the XPS file to be read. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- Password - The password of the XPS file, if necessary. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- DegreeOfParalelism - Specifies how many, if any, pages to be analyzed in parallel. The
-1value uses the maximum number of logical processors on the machine, while specifying a positive value uses that number of logical processors. By default, this property is set to
- Range - The range of pages that you want to read. If the range isn't specified, the whole file is read. You can specify a single page (e.g. "7"), a range of pages (e.g. "7-12"), or a complex range, (e.g. "2-5, 7, 15-End") to be read. Only string variables and strings are supported. The default value is "All".
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Text - The extracted string. This field supports only String variables.
Here you can see how the Read XPS With OCR activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Updated about a year ago