Reads all characters from a specified XPS file and stores it in a string variable by using OCR technology.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- FileName - The path of the XPS file to be read. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- Password - The password of the XPS file, if necessary. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- DegreeOfParalelism - Specifies how many, if any, pages to be analyzed in parallel. The
-1value uses the maximum number of logical processors on the machine, while specifying a positive value uses that number of logical processors. By default, this property is set to
- Range - The range of pages that you want to read. If the range isn't specified, the whole file is read. You can specify a single page (e.g. "7"), a range of pages (e.g. "7-12"), or a complex range, (e.g. "2-5, 7, 15-End") to be read. Only string variables and strings are supported. The default value is "All".
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Text - The extracted string. This field supports only String variables.
Here you can see how the Read XPS With OCR activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
Updated 4 months ago