Reads the values of an Excel row beginning from the cell specified in the StartingCell field, and stores it in an IEnumerable<object> variable.
- StartingCell - The cell from which to start extracting the row data. Only string variables and strings are supported.
- WorkbookPath - The full path of the Excel spreadsheet that you want to use. If the Excel file to be used is located in the project folder, its relative path can be used. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet in which the row that you want to read is. By default, this is filled in with "Sheet1." Only String variables and strings are supported.
- Result - Stores the information from the specified spreadsheet row in an IEnumerable <object>variable. Only IEnumerable<object> variables are supported.
- Password - The password of the Excel workbook, if necessary. Only String variables and strings are supported.
- PreserveFormat - Selecting this check box keeps the formatting of the cell that you want to read. By default, the check box is cleared.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 2 months ago