Processes a document with the FlexiCapture engine and converts it to an
FCDocument variable which can be subsequently used in other activities. It can only be used inside the IntelligentOCR Scope activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- DefinitionFiles - The collection of paths to the document definition files you want to use to process the document. The document definition files
.fcdotare generated by ABBYY's Administration Station after importing a FlexiLayout file
.afl. This field supports only
If the template file used to process the document has no fields marked as required, and the ABBYY FlexiCapture server cannot match anything in the document with its data, the analysis will return a Confidence value of
- Document - The path to the document which you want to process and turn into an
FCDocumentvariable. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- UsePdfTextLayerOnly - If selected, it applies to all PDF files used as input and specifies if the text layer should be used without applying image recognition. This can improve the quality of the native (non-scanned) PDF files. The default value is False, implying that some pages or areas might be scanned multiple times for improving the resulting quality.
- Result - The processed document, stored in a
You can see how the Process Document activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities. You can check and download the example from here.
Updated 17 days ago