Selects an Outlook account to use in your automation and enables StudioX to integrate with Outlook. After you add this activity, add the activities that work with data from the account inside Use Outlook Account. When you configure the activities added inside it, you can select data from the account directly from StudioX.
To learn how to use this activity, see:
- Tutorial: Iterating through Outlook Mails and Saving Attachments.
- Tutorial: Saving, Renaming, and Moving Attachments.
- Account - StudioX automatically selects the default Outlook account. You can select another account from the drop-down menu.
- Reference as - Enter a name by which to refer to the Outlook account in the automation project.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel..
- Account - See Account in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
Updated 26 days ago