To successfully establish a connection and send requests to the Oracle Integration REST API, the Oracle Process Scope activity must provide the account credentials that enable access to the Oracle Integration instance.
To provide the Oracle Process Scope activity with your account credentials and enable the other activities to successfully send requests to the Oracle Integration REST API operations, you must complete the Prerequisites and following steps:
Oracle Cloud account
- For more information, see Manage Oracle Cloud Accounts and Services in the Oracle documentation.
- Your account username and password are required in the scope activity.
Oracle Integration instance
- For more information, see Creating and Managing Oracle Integration Instances in the Oracle documentation.
- Your integration endpoint URL is required in the scope activity.
The OIC Process activities automate interactions with your integration processes and tasks. To enable the activities, you must have at least one of each of the following:
- Oracle Process Application
- For more information, see Create Your First Application in the Oracle documentation.
- Oracle Business Process
- For more information, see About Business Processes in the Oracle documentation.
To enable the Start Process activity, your process must have an API role assigned to a Message Start event.
The API role and Message Start event are only required for the Start Process activity. The other activities are enabled after you complete the Prerequisities.
- To create your API role, follow the steps in the Oracle documentation to Define Application Roles.
- After creating your API role, add it as a swimlane in your process.
- For more information, see Adding and Editing Swimlanes
- Add a Message Start event and assign it to the API role.
- For more information, see About the Message Start Events in the Oracle documentation.
- Publish and activate the new or updated process.
- For more information, see Activate Applications in the Oracle documentation.
- Create a new automation project.
- Open UiPath Studio.
- Under New Project, click Process (this opens a New Blank Process window).
- Enter a project Name, Location, and Description.
- Click Create.
- Install the UiPath.OracleIntegrationCloudProcess.Activities package.
- In the Design ribbon, click Manage Packages (this opens the Manage Packages window).
- Under All Packages, click Go.
- In the Search bar, enter Oracle.
- Click, install and accept the license for the UiPath.OracleIntegrationCloudProcess.Activities.
- For more information about Uipath Studio packages, see Managing Packages in the Studio Guide.
Now that you have completed the setup, you can start adding the OIC Process activities to your project.
To learn more about the OIC Process activities (including example property inputs/outputs), see the Activities page for a complete list of activities and links to the detail pages.
Updated 7 months ago