Reads the text from the specified image and gives information on the positioning of the text inside the image.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AutoDetectLanguage - If enabled the engine auto-detects the language. Has the same effect as specifying the Language as
- DetectOrientation - If checked, the engine will try to detect and correct orientation.
- ImagePath - The path to a local image to analyze. The field is mutually exclusive with ImageUrl. This field supports only Strings and String variables.
- ImageUrl - The URL to a remote image to analyze. The field is mutually exclusive with ImagePath. This field supports only Strings and String variables.
- Language - The language of the text in the picture. Specifying
Unkhas the same result as selecting the Auto detect language box. For a list of supported items please visit the Microsoft documentation here.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Text - A String with the recognized text from the image.
- Result - An
Array<TextLines>variable that contains information on each line of text identified in the image and its respective position.
TextLines has the following structure:
- Text - String. The text of the line.
- Position - Rectangle. The position of the identified text.
Updated 3 months ago