Identifies and retrieves faces inside the image and gives information on the gender and age of the identified persons.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ImagePath - The path to the local image to analyze. The field is mutually exclusive with Image URL and supports only Strings and String variables.
- ImageURL - The URL to the remote image to analyze.The field is mutually exclusive with Image Path and supports only Strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The result is returned as an
Array<FaceImage>which contains all the identified faces along with their gender and age.
FaceImage has the following structure:
- Gender -
String. The gender of the identified person.
- Position -
System.Drawing.Rectangle. The position of the person's face inside the image.
- Age -
Integer. The predicted age of the identified person.
Updated 3 months ago