The Microsoft Translator activities use a (Subscription Key*) to establish a connection between UiPath and your Microsoft Translator service. This connection authorizes a Robot to call the AdobeSign APIs and access resources on your behalf. Some tenants also require a (Region) parameter to work correctly.
After establishing a connection, a parent Microsoft Translator Scope activity can output a record of the connection in a
Connection object (Connection) that you can use in subsequent child scope activities.
The following steps are an example of how the activity works from design time (i.e., the activity dependencies and input/output properties) to run time.
- Complete the Setup steps.
- Add the Microsoft Translator Scope activity to your project.
- Enter values for the [Input](doc:microsoft-translator-scope#section-authentication] properties.
- Region - Specifies the applicable region. This field supports only
Stringvariables. This is required for some regions and services.
- Subscription Key - The subscription key to the Microsoft Translator service. This field supports only
Stringvariables. The key needs to be acquired from Microsoft.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity. This field supports only
- Endpoint URL - As needed, specify a specific Translator service URL such as when using Virtual Private Network (VPN) or Express Routes. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 2 months ago