You are able to set a minimum or a maximum date for your Date / Time component of your form, as well as restrict the user selection of specific dates.
To use this feature:
- Navigate to the Date tab of your Date / Time component.
- In the Minimum Date field, input the desired date as the earliest option for your business users.
- In the Maximum Date field, input the desired date as the latest option for your business users.
Leaving any of above fields empty permits the user the select any date on the available calendar.
For example, to set the minimum date 10 days prior to the current date:
- Check the Use Input to add moment.js for minDate box.
moment().subtract(10,'days')in the Minimum Date field.
To set the maximum date 10 days after the current date:
- Check the Use Input to add moment.js for maxDate box.
- Input `moment().add(10,'days') in the Maximum Date field.
To make one or more specific dates unavailable for selection within the form, use the Disable specific dates or dates by range field.
YYYY-MM-DD format to specify the desired dates.
The checkboxes allow you to make unavailable for selection every weekend or every weekday.
Updated 3 months ago