Enables the user to select an UI element or region on screen while running the workflow.
- SelectScreenRegion - When this check box is selected, you can select a region on the screen.
- HidePreview - Hides the preview window when selecting a UI element.
- SelectedUiElement - The selected UI element. Only UiElement variables are supported.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
Updated 3 months ago