Monitors a specified system-wide key event. Can only be used inside a Monitor Events activity.
- Key - The key that is monitored. Special keys are supported and you can select them from the activity drop-down list.
- EventMode - Specifies whether or not the key press is blocked from acting on UI elements. The following options are available: EVENT_FORWARD, EVENT_BLOCK. By default, EVENT_FORWARD is selected.
- KeyModifiers - Adds a selected key modifier to the activity. The following options are available: Alt, Ctrl, Shift, Win.
- UseWindowsHotKey - If this check box is selected, the hotkey is executed by sending a specific message to the target application. Otherwise, the default method simulates the hotkey, by using the hardware driver.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
You can see how the Hotkey Trigger activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
You can check and download the example from here.
Updated 7 months ago