Returns events from the specified calendar that match the search parameters.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- CalendarID - The Id of the calendar that you want to search for events. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. If this field is empty, the property uses the primary calendar of the authenticated user specified in the GSuite Application Scope.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- EndDate - If specified, the activity searches for events that occur before the given date. This property supports
- MaxResults - The number of results that you want to return. This property supports
Int32formatted values. The default value is 50.
- ReturnReccuring - If selected, the response includes all recurring event instances matching the search parameters; otherwise, the response includes a single instance from the recurring event series.
- SearchQuery - If specified, the response includes only events whose title, description, location, or attendee list fields matching the free text query. This property supports String variables and string formatted values.
- StartDate - If specified, the activity searches for events occurring after the specified date. This property supports String variables and string formatted values.
- ReturnedEvents - The events that match your search parameters. This property supports
Eventarray variables. You can use this variable as an input property value in other Google GSuite activites. For more information, see Events in the Google Calendar API documentation.
Updated 7 months ago