Searches for and gets emails from a specified Gmail account.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- LabelsFilter - Specifies the labels that you want to include in your search parameters. This property supports a
- MaxResults - The maximum number of emails that you want to return. This property supports
Int32formatted values. The default value is 30.
- SearchExpression - The search parameters that you want to use to get mail messages. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. The default value is "from:[email protected] subject:Some Subject has:attachment". When entering your value, you can use a combination of attributes (e.g., the sender, time periods, and attachments). For more information about building your search query, see Search operators you can use with Gmail in the Gmail Help documentation.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- MarkAsRead - If selected, the emails are set as read when received.
- Emails - The search results. This property supports
GmailMessagesarray variables. You can use this variable as an input property value result can be used in other Google Mail activities.
Updated 11 months ago