Deletes a specific event.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- CalendarID - The Id of the calendar that you want to delete the event from. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. If this field is empty, the property uses the primary calendar of the authenticated user specified in the GSuite Application Scope).
- EventID - The Id of the event that you want to delete. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. When entering your value, use the exact Event ID, or the output property variable from a previous Search Events or Create Event activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- RecurrenceOptions - A drop-down list that specifies the recurring events you want to delete. The available property values are:
- THIS_EVENT - Deletes the specified event only.
- THIS_AND_FOLLOWING_EVENTS - Deletes this event and all subsequent events.
- ALL - Deletes all events in the series, including completed events.
- SendUpdates - A drop-down list that specifies the type of notification you want to send to the event attendees. The available property values are:
- ALL - Sends a notification to all attendees.
- EXTERNAL_ONLY - Sends a notification if the attendee has a non-Google calendar.
- NONE - Does not send a notification. Note - attendees with a non-Google calendar cannot see the event.
Updated 11 months ago