Adds an attendee to an existing event.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AttendeeEmail - The email address of the attendee you want to add to the event. This property supports String variables and string formatted values.
- CalendarID - The Id of the calendar that has the event you want to add the attendee to. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. If this field is empty, the property uses the primary calendar of the authenticated user specified in the GSuite Application Scope activity.
- EventID - The Id of the event that you want to add the attendee to. This property supports String variables and string formatted values. When entering your value, use the exact Event ID, or the output property variable from a previous Search Events or Create Event activity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- SendUpdates - A drop-down list that specifies the type of notification you want to send to the event attendees. The available property values are:
- ALL - Sends notifications to all attendees.
- EXTERNAL_ONLY - Sends notifications if the attendee has a non-Google calendar.
- NONE - Does not send a notification. Note - attendees with a non-Google calendar cannot see the event.
Updated 9 months ago