Handles the connection client and authentication for Google Vision activities. The Google Vision activities work with the account specified inside the Application Scope. Multiple authentication types are available.
- ApiKey - The account API key. For more information about API Keys, see Using API Keys in the Google Cloud Documentation.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AuthenticationType - The type of authentication to use to access Google Vision. Currently, the activities support three types of authentication: ApiKey, OAuth2ClientID, and ServiceAccountKey. Depending on the authentication type selection, additional property fields may be required.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
The property fields below are required only if the AuthenticationType value is OAuth2ClientID.
- ClientID - The credential ID for the user account.
- ClientSecret - The credential secret for the user account.
The property fields below are required only if the AuthenticationType value is ServiceAccountKey.
- KeyPath - The path to the service account key file. The creation of a service account on the Google Cloud Platform generates a key file for download.
- KeyType - The service account type according to the key file. The possible values are JSON or P12. For a P12 service account type, the Password and ServiceAccountEmail properties are required.
- Password - The password for the service account. This field is required only if the KeyType value is P12.
- ServiceAccountEmail - The auto-generated email address for the service account. This field is required only if the KeyType value is P12.
Use of the software developed and provided by UiPath in connection with any Google software is subject to the UiPath Open Platform Activity License Agreement. Google software and services used in conjunction with the UiPath software may be accessed and used in accordance with Google Terms and any other applicable agreements, policies or guidelines as made available by Google.