Retrieves a table from a specified
FCDocument variable and returns it as a
DataTable variable, so that it can be used later on, for example, with Excel. The activity can only be used inside the IntelligentOCR Scope activity.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Document - The document, stored in an
FCDocumentvariable, from which you want to extract a specific table. This field supports only
- Name - The name of the table that is to be retrieved. This field supports only strings and
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The retrieved table, stored in a
You can see how the Get Table activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities. You can check and download the example from here.
Updated about a month ago