Retrieves the list of Active Directory objects based on an LDAP(Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) filter.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- LDAPFilter - Specifies which LDAP(Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) filter is used.
- Location - Specifies the Distinguished Name needed for identifying the Active Directory location from where to retrieve the objects.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Objects - Provides a list containing the Distinguished Names of the objects matching the filter criteria.
Updated 7 months ago