Returns a public field from a specified
JavaObject variable or from a public static field inside a class.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- FieldName - The name of the field that you want to return as a
JavaObjectvariable. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The Java field, stored in a
- TargetObject - The
JavaObjectwhich contains the field you want to retrieve. This field supports only
JavaObjectvariables. Setting a variable in this field disables the TargetType property field.
- TargetType - The name of the Java class which contains the field you want to retrieve. This field supports only strings and String variables. Setting a variable in this field disables the TargetObject property field.
The TargetType property must be specified in the form
package.name.ClassName. For example, if we have a package called
com.package.example which contains the class
User.Profile, which we want to use, then the TargetType property should look like
Updated about a year ago