Connects to Google Cloud and provides a scope for other Google Cloud activities.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ServiceAccountCredentialsMode - Indicates how to pass the service account credentials. If your robot runs outside a Google Cloud environment, it is mandatory to select ServiceAccountKey or ServiceAccountKeyFromFile. If your robot runs inside a Google Cloud environment, it is recommended to use AutoDetect so the service account credentials are automatically obtained. The default value is ServiceAccountKey.
- ServiceAccountKey - The service account key as a secure string. This field supports only
- ServiceAccountKeyFromFile - The file path of the JSON file that contains your service account key.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 6 months ago