Forwards the specified action to the specified user.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- Comments - The comments regarding the action forwarding. This field supports only strings values.
- Orchestrator Folder Path - The path to the Orchestrator Folder you want to use with this activity. If left empty, the current Orchestrator folder is used. This field supports only strings and String variables.
If the user performing this action does not have the required permission for the target folder, task forwarding fails and throws a critical error. You can view more info on Folder Permissions here.
- TaskId - The ID of the action you want to forward. This field supports only integer values.
- User Name and Email - The user name or the email of the user you want to forward the action to. This field supports only string values.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Some properties can be configured straight from the body of the activity itself, for easier handling, such as:
- Task Id
- User Name and Email
Updated 2 months ago