Writes the data from a
DataTable variable in a spreadsheet starting with the cell indicated in the StartingCell field. If the starting cell isn't specified, the data is written starting from the A1 cell. If the sheet does not exist, a new one is created with the value specified in the SheetName property. All cells within the specified range are overwritten. Changes are immediately saved. Can only be used in the Excel Application Scope or Use Excel File activities.
In UiPath.Excel.Activities v2.8.5 and later releases an error is thrown if you use this activity to write to a range that contains hidden rows or columns.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- SheetName - The name of the sheet in which the range that you want to write to is. By default, this is filled in with "Sheet1". Only String variables and strings are supported.
- StartingCell - The cell from which to start writing the data. Only string variables and strings are supported.
- DataTable - The data that you want to write to the specified range, as a DataTable variable. Only DataTable variables are supported.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- AddHeaders - When selected, column headers are also written to the specified range. By default, this check box is not selected.
You can see how the Write Range activity is used in an example that incorporates multiple activities.
You can check and download the example from here.
Updated 16 days ago