Deletes a record from Salesforce. This activity only functions inside a Salesforce Application Scope activity. By using the Configure button in the body of the activity, you can open a window that lets you select which object you want to delete.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Id - The ID of the record you want to delete from Salesforce. This field supports only strings and
- Object - The object to which the record you want to delete belongs to. This field supports only strings and
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- SalesforceStatus - The status that is returned from Salesforce once the action is completed, stored in a
SalesforceStatusvariable. This field supports only
Updated 8 months ago