Deletes a specified column from a sheet, table or range in an Excel file. The activity can be used with an Excel file selected for a parent Use Excel File activity or with the Project Notebook.
- Source range - Click Plus on the right side of the field, then, from the menu, select the file and then a sheet, table, or range from which to delete a column, or select Indicate in Excel to indicate a range directly from the file. Alternatively, you can select Custom Input to enter the range manually, or Open in Advanced Editor to enter a VB expression.
- Has headers - If this option is selected, it indicates that the first row in the defined source range is a header row. When you then indicate the column to delete from the Column name field, the values in the column headers are displayed under Range, enabling you to easily identify the columns. If this option is not selected, the options displayed under Range are the column letters when the source range is a sheet or a range, or the header row values when the source range is a table.
- Column name - Click Plus on the right side of the field, then, from the menu, select Range, and then the column to delete. Depending on your selections for Source range and Has headers, the columns are identified by the values in the first row of the selection or the letter of the column.
- DisplayName - The name displayed for the activity in the Designer panel.
- See the options in the body of the activity.
- Private - If selected, the data used in the activity is not logged by StudioX.
- Has headers - See Has headers in the body of the activity.
Updated 5 months ago