Decrypts a file based on a specified key encoding and algorithm.
- Continue On Error - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Algorithm - A drop-down which enables you to select the decryption algorithm you want to use. The following options are available: AES, DES, RC2, Rijndael, and TripleDES.
- Input Path - The path to the file that you want to decrypt. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Key - The key that you want to use to decrypt the specified file. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Key Encoding - The encoding used to interpret the key specified in the Key property. This field supports only
Encodingvariables. For more info on this variable type, please view the official Microsoft documentation.
- Output Path - The path where you want to save the decrypted file. This field supports only strings and String variables.
- Overwrite - If a file already exists at the path specified in the Output path field, selecting this check box overwrites it. If unchecked, a new file is created. By default, this check box is cleared.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.