Extracts the text from a specified UI element by using the UiPath Computer Vision neural network.
- ContinueOnError - Specifies if the automation should continue even when the activity throws an error. This field only supports Boolean values (True, False). The default value is False. As a result, if the field is blank and an error is thrown, the execution of the project stops. If the value is set to True, the execution of the project continues regardless of any error.
If this activity is included in Try Catch and the value of the ContinueOnError property is True, no error is caught when the project is executed.
- DelayAfter - Delay time (in milliseconds) after executing the activity.
- DelayBefore - Delay time (in milliseconds) before the activity begins performing any operations.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Area - The area from which you want to extract the text, stored in a
Rectanglevariable. This field supports only
- TargetType - The type of the UI element you want to extract the text from. The following options are available: Button, ImageBox, CheckBox, RadioButton, CloseButton, MaximizeButton, Minimize Button, Icon, ArrowButton, Text, Area.
- TimeoutMS - Specifies the amount of time (in milliseconds) to wait for the activity to run before an error is thrown. The default value is 30000 milliseconds (30 seconds).
- UseClipboard - Copies text by using the clipboard. This simulates a copy/paste action and can only be used on selectable text, on either local or remote sessions. This drop-down has four options: None - does not use the clipboard, Word - only returns one word, Row - returns the entire row, All - returns the entire text.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The retrieved UI element, stored in an
UiElementvariable. This field supports only
- InputRegion - Receives the target of another CV activity stored in a
Rectanglevariable, using it as a target for this activity. This enables you to pass the same target from one activity to another. Especially useful at design time, as it makes performing multiple actions on the same UI element easier. If a variable is set to this field, the current target and anchor elements of the activity are disabled. This field supports only
- OutputRegion - Saves the target of this activity as a
Rectanglevariable. This enables you to pass the same target from one activity to another. Especially useful at design time, as it makes performing multiple actions on the same UI element easier.
Updated 12 months ago