Creates a new group in Active Directory.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- CommonName - The common name of the new group.
- Location - Specifies the name of the parent entry for the newly created group.
- Properties - It contains two columns, the first one representing the property name and the second one its value.
- SAMAccountName - Specifies the Security Accounts Manager (SAM) account name of the new group.
- Type - Specifies the type of the group. The default value is GlobalSecurity.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- DistinguishedName - Provides the distinguished name of the newly created group.
Updated 7 months ago