Creates a new computer in Active Directory.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- CommonName - The common name of the new computer.
- Enabled - Indicates whether the new computer is enabled after being created. The default value is True.
- Location - Specifies the name of the parent entry for the newly created computer.
- Properties - It contains two columns, the first one representing the property name and the second one its value.
- SAMAccountName - Specifies the Security Accounts Manager (SAM) account name of the computer.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- DistinguishedName - The distinguished name of the newly created user account.
Updated 7 months ago