Converts a template to a virtual machine.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Host - The Host where you want to create the virtual machine. This field supports only
- Template - The template that you want to use to create a virtual machine. This field supports only
- Timeout (seconds) - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to complete before an error is thrown. The default value is 300 seconds. This field supports only
- WaitForCompletion - If selected, the activity waits for the action to complete before moving forward, but no more than the period specified in the Timeout (seconds) property. By default, this check box is selected.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- VirtualMachine - The created virtual machine, stored in a
VirtualMachineInfovariable. This field supports only
Updated 7 months ago