Connects the Robot in a given Virtual Machine to Orchestrator.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
Before configuring your Robot, make sure all the following requirements are met:
- Virtual Machine is powered on
- VMware Tools are installed and running
- Robot is installed on your Virtual Machine
- Robot service is running (needed for command line arguments supported by Robot)
- Robot is provisioned on Orchestrator
- Password - The password for the provided Username.
- Username - The name of the user under which the robot is configured. The format should be provided as
- VirtualMachine - Specifies the virtual machine.
The VirtualMachine parameter provides the following information:
- ID - Specifies the ID of the virtual machine.
- Name - Specifies the name of the virtual machine.
- Host - Specifies the host on which the virtual machine is running.
- FullPath - Specifies the full path to the virtual machine, including datacenter and folder hierarchy.
- IPAddress - Specifies the primary IP address assigned to the guest operating system, if known.
- DNSName - Specifies the hostname of the guest operating system, if known.
- GuestOS - Specifies the guest's operating system full name, if known.
- GuestOSState - Specifies the guest's operating system state. Possible values are
- PowerState - Specifies the virtual machine power state. Possible values are
- VMwareToolsState - Specifies the current running status of VMware Tools in the guest operating system, if known. Possible values are
- VMwareToolsVersionStatus - Specifies the current version status of VMware Tools. The possible values are Blacklisted, Current, NeedUpgrade, NotInstalled, SupportedNew, SupportedOld, TooNew, TooOld, Unmanaged.
- IsTemplate - Indicates if the input represents a virtual machine template.
- Tags - Specifies the list of tags assigned to the virtual machine or template.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- MachineKey - Specifies the machine key obtained from the Orchestrator, Machines page. It is required only when the value of the Orchestrator parameter is equal with the value of the Orchestrator URL.
- Orchestrator - Provides the Orchestrator URL or the Connection String obtained from Orchestrator, Settings page, General tab.
Updated 8 days ago