Provides a scope for performing record manipulation operations in Salesforce. This activity only functions inside a Salesforce Application Scope activity.
The Insert Record, Update Record, and Delete Record activities are batched when used in a Composite Request activity. The batch size is limited to 25 actions per batch by Salesforce. Any other activities contained in this scope activity are executed in real-time and are not submitted in a batch.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AllOrNone - If set to True, if there is any record operation that throws an error, all of the operations in this scope are not committed. If set to False, all of the operations that throw errors are not committed but everything that works is. The status of each operation is logged in the output variable provided in the Result field.
Due to the standard Salesforce batch size of 25 actions, selecting AllOrNone and submitting more than 25 operations within the scope activity results in multiple batches, with some succeeding and some failing.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Result - The result for each record, stored in a
DataTablevariable contains the following fields: Command, Id, Status, Error Message. This field supports only
- SalesforceStatus - The status that is returned from Salesforce once the action is completed, stored in a
SalesforceStatusvariable. This field supports only
Updated 10 months ago