Monitors click events on a specified UI element. Can only be used inside a Monitor Events activity.
- MouseButton - The mouse button (left, right, middle) used for the click action. By default, the left mouse button is selected.
- ClippingRegion - Defines the clipping rectangle, in pixels, relative to the UiElement, in the following directions: left, top, right, bottom. It supports both positive and negative numbers.
- Selector - Text property used to find a particular UI element when the activity is executed. It is actually a XML fragment specifying attributes of the GUI element you are looking for and of some of its parents.
- EventType - Specifies whether the event notification is synchronous or asynchronous, by choosing the option from a drop-down list. By default, asynchronous is selected.
- IncludeChildren - When selected, the children of the specified UI element are also monitored. By default, this check box is selected.
- BlockEvent - When selected, the click is blocked from acting on the indicated UI element. By default, this check box is not selected.
This option only works when the EventType is set to synchronous.
Updated about a year ago