Takes a snapshot of the specified virtual machine.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Quiesce - Indicates whether to quiesce the virtual machine before taking the snapshot. If the virtual machine is powered off or Citrix VM Tools are not available, this flag is ignored. The default value is False.
- SnapshotDescription - Provides the description of the snapshot. This field supports only strings and
- SnapshotName - Specifies the name of the snapshot to be created. This field supports only strings and
- SnapshotVMMemory - Indicates whether to snapshot the virtual machine's memory in addition to virtual machine's disks. If the virtual machine is powered off, this flag is ignored. The default value is False.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to complete before an error is thrown. The default value is 300 seconds. This field supports only
- VirtualMachine - Identifies the virtual machine on which the operation is performed.
- WaitForCompletion - If selected, the activity waits for the action to complete before moving to the next activity, but no more than the period specified in the Timeout property. By default, this check box is selected.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Snapshot - Provides the newly created snapshot. If the WaitForCompletion parameter is set to False, the value of the Snapshot is Null.
Updated 5 months ago