Reverts the virtual machine to a specified snapshot. If no snapshot exists, then the activity does nothing, and the virtual machine state remains unchanged.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Snapshot - Specifies the snapshot that needs to be reverted to. If empty, then it reverts to the current snapshot.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to complete before an error is thrown. The default value is 300 seconds. This field supports only
- VirtualMachine - Identifies the virtual machine on which the operation is performed.
- WaitForCompletion - If selected, the activity waits for the action to complete before moving to the next activity, but no more than the period specified in the Timeout property. By default, this check box is selected.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 5 months ago