Powers off a virtual machine.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ForcedShutDown - Initiates a hard shutdown which is the equivalent of unplugging a physical computer. A forced shutdown should only be used when a soft shutdown is not possible. The default value is False.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to complete before an error is thrown. The default value is 300 seconds. This field supports only
- VirtualMachine - Identifies the virtual machine on which the operation is performed.
- WaitForCompletion - If selected, the activity waits for the action to complete before moving to the next activity, but no more than the period specified in the Timeout property. By default, this check box is selected.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
A running VM without Citrix VM Tools installed can only be shut down using a forced shutdown.
Updated 5 months ago