Retrieves a list of virtual machines.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- FilterBy - Provides the possibility to filter by different values: All, Name, Folder, or Tag. The default value is All.
- FilterValue - Provides the value for the property to filter by. This value is not taken into consideration if the value of the FilterBy option is
All. This field supports only strings and
- IncludeGuestOSDetails - Specifies whether the output should include the details about the guest operating system like GuestOS, IPv4Addresses, IPv6Addresses, etc. The default value is False.
- IncludeSubfolders - If set to
True, a recursive search through subfolders is initiated. This parameter is active only when the value of the FilterBy option is
Folder. The default value is True.
- PowerState - Searches only for those virtual machines having the specified PowerState: All, Halted, Paused, Running, Suspended, or Unknown.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to complete before an error is thrown. The default value is 300 seconds. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- VMList - Provides the list of virtual machines matching the filter.
Updated 5 months ago