Retrieves details about the storage repositories associated with a Citrix Hypervisor Server.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Server - Specifies the Citrix Hypervisor Server for which to retrieve the storage repositories. If not set, it returns all storage repositories of the pool associated with the current session.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to complete before an error is thrown. The default value is 30 seconds. This field supports only
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- StorageRepositories - Provides the list of all storage repositories.
Updated 5 months ago