Deletes a given snapshot of the specified virtual machine.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Snapshot - Specifies the snapshot that needs to be deleted.
- Timeout - Specifies the amount of time (in seconds) to wait for the activity to complete before an error is thrown. The default value is 300 seconds. This field supports only
- VirtualMachine - Identifies the virtual machine on which the operation is performed.
- WaitForCompletion - If selected, the activity waits for the action to complete before moving to the next activity, but no more than the period specified in the Timeout property. By default, this check box is selected.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 5 months ago