Creates a new blob or updates an existing one from the specified file.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- BlobContainer - Specifies the blob container.
- BlobName - Specifies the name of the blob. This field supports only strings and
- ContentType - Specifies the type of the data included in the blob. This field supports only strings and
- FileToUpload - Specifies the full path of the file that needs to be uploaded. This field supports only strings and
- Metadata - Specifies the metadata for the blob. It should contain two columns, the name and the value.
- Timeout - Specifies how long to wait (in seconds) for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If not set, the activity runs until completion.
- Type - Specifies the type of the blob. The possible values for it are Block, Page, and Append. The default value is Block.
- UploadVHDFileAsPageBlob - Specifies if the
.vhdfile should be uploaded as a page blob (recommended). The default value is True.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Blob - Provides details about the uploaded blob.
Updated 4 months ago