Stops a virtual machine by deallocating the hardware and network resources Azure previously provisioned for it.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ReservePublicIPAddress - Specifies if the public IP address of the virtual machine should be reserved or not. The default value is True.
- Timeout - Specifies how long to wait (in seconds) for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If not set, the activity runs until completion. This parameter is active only when the WaitForCompletion option has the True value.
- VirtualMachine - Specifies the virtual machine on which the operation is performed.
- WaitForCompletion - When the value is True, it waits for the activity to be completed before moving to the next activity. When the value is False, the activity ends immediately after the API call is made. The default value is True.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 8 months ago