Shuts down the Operating System of the specified virtual machine.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Timeout - Specifies how long to wait (in seconds) for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If not set, the activity runs until completion. This option is run only when the WaitForCompletion option has the value True.
- VirtualMachine - Specifies the virtual machine on which the operation is performed.
- WaitForCompletion - When it has the value True, waits for the activity to be completed before moving to the next activity. When the option has the value False, the activity ends immediately after the API call is made. The default value is True.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 8 months ago