Connects to Azure cloud computing service and provides a scope for other Azure activities.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ClientId - Establishes the client's or application's ID. This field supports only strings and
- ClientSecret - Establishes the client's or application's secret. A client's secret is the equivalent of a session authorization token. This field supports only
- Environment - Establishes the environment where this activity can take place. It can be Azure Global or any national cloud with a unique and separate environment. The possible values are Global, China, Germany, or USGovernment. The default value is
- SubscriptionId - Establishes the subscription's ID. This field supports only strings and
- TenantId - Establishes the tenant's ID. This field supports only strings and
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
In order to receive all the inputs mentioned above, you need to create a new app registration for your Azure Active Directory. Here are all the steps you need to follow:
- Open the Azure Portal
- Select the Azure Active Directory option from the right menu.
- Click on the App registrations option, also available on the right side menu.
- Click on the New client secret button for creating a new secret string.
- Make sure to retrieve your Application (client) ID and Directory (tenant) ID from the next available screen.
- From Dashboard, select the Access control (IAM) for assigning the app to a Resource Group / Resource via role.
- The Subscription ID is now available and you can extract it.
Updated 9 months ago