Runs a script on a specific virtual machine.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- Script - Specifies the script body that needs to run on the virtual machine.
- ScriptArguments - Specifies the script arguments. It contains two columns, name and value.
- ScriptType - Specifies the type of the script. The possible values are PowerShell and Shell. The default value is PowerShell.
- Timeout - Specifies how long to wait (in seconds) for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If not set, the activity runs until completion.
- VirtualMachine - Specifies the virtual machine on which the operation is performed.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ScriptResults - Provides the results of the script execution.
Updated 2 months ago