Retrieves a list of all the virtual machines within the current subscription.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- IncludeNetworkingDetails - Specifies if a list of private IP addresses, public IP addresses and fully qualified domain names for each machine should be included into the final output. The default value is False.
- PowerState - Initiates a search for virtual machines with a specific state. The possible values are All, Starting, Running, Stopping, Stopped, Deallocating, Deallocated, and Unknown. The default value is All.
- ResourceGroupName - Specifies the name of the resource group.
- Timeout - Specifies how long to wait (in seconds) for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If not set, the activity runs until completion.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- VirtualMachineList - Provides a list with the virtual machines.
Updated 4 months ago