Creates a new storage account or updates an existing one.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AccessTier - Establishes the access tier for the storage account. The possible values are Cool and Hot. The default value is Cool.
- AccountKind - Establishes the type of the storage account. The possible values are StorageV2, Storage, and BlobStorage. The default value is StorageV2.
- Name - Specifies the name of the storage account. The provided name must be unique across Azure. This field supports only strings and
- Region - Establishes the Azure region (which is an area within a geographical place, containing one or more datacenters) of the storage account. If not specified, the region from the resource group is used. This field supports only strings and
Stringvariables. The possible values are listed in the below drop-down list.
Add one of the possible values below, as a string, in the Region field.
More information about the Region parameter's possible values can be found here.
- ResourceGroupName - Specifies the name of the resource group to which the storage account belongs to. This field supports only strings and
- SecureTransferRequired - Specifies if there is the need for a secured transfer. The default value is True.
- SkuType - Specifies the SKU type of the storage account. The possible values are Standard_RAGRS, Standard_LRS, Standard_ZRS, Standard_GRS and Premium_LRS. The default value is Standard_RAGRS.
- Tags - Provides the resource's tags. There should be two columns, name and value.
- WaitForCompletion - When selected, waits for the activity to be completed before moving to the next activity. When the option it's not selected, the activity ends immediately after the API call is made. The default value is True.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- StorageAccount - Provides details about the newly created storage account.
Updated 10 months ago