Connects the Robot from a given virtual machine to UiPath Orchestrator.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- MachineKey - Specifies the machine key obtained from the Orchestrator. It is required only in combination with the OrchestratorURL parameter. This field supports only strings and
- OrchestratorConnectionString - Specifies the Connection String obtained from Orchestrator. This field supports only strings and
- OrchestratorURL - Provides the Orchestrator's URL. This field supports only strings and
Make sure to input a value for one of the following parameters: OrchestratorURL or OrchestratorConnectionString. If both parameters have values, then only the OrchestratorConnectionString is taken into consideration, while the OrchestratorURL parameter is ignored.
- Timeout - Specifies how long to wait (in seconds) for the activity to run before an error is thrown. If not set, the activity runs until completion. The default value is 300 seconds.
- VirtualMachine - Specifies the virtual machine on which the operation is performed.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
Updated 9 months ago