Verifies the existence of a user in Azure Active Directory.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- UserIdOrUpn - Specifies the User Principal Name (UPN) or the user's object ID.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- Exists - Specifies if the user exists in the Active Directory.
This activity requires one of the following permissions to be set:
- Delegated - User.Read, User.ReadWrite, User.ReadBasic.All, User.Read.All, User.ReadWrite.All, Directory.Read.All, Directory.ReadWrite.All, Directory.AccessAsUser.All
- Application - User.Read.All, User.ReadWrite.All, Directory.Read.All, Directory.ReadWrite.All
Updated 4 months ago