Resets the password for a user.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- ForcePasswordChangeNextLogin - Specifies if the change password action should be forced on the next login. The default value is False.
- ForcePasswordChangeNextLoginMfa - Specifies if a multi-factor authentication (MFA) should be done before the change password action that was forced on the next login. The default value is False.
- Password - Specifies the new password of the user.
- UserIdOrUpn - Specifies the User Principal Name (UPN) or the user's object ID.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
This activity requires one of the following permissions to be set:
- Delegated - User.ReadWrite, User.ReadWrite.All, Directory.ReadWrite.All, Directory.AccessAsUser.All
Resetting a user password can be done only by using the Reset Password activity within an Azure AD Delegated Scope activity, due to the necessity of the Directory.AccessAsUser.All permission.
More information can be found here.
The user credentials passed to the delegated scope must also have permission to reset the user's password.
Updated 4 months ago